I have to remind myself of this daily. Work is stressful, sometimes I don't look as pretty as I'd like to, and sometimes my husband gets on my nerves. Yes, I said it. My marriage isn't perfect. We argue, we complain, we give each other the silent treatment. It's life. Things happen. That being said ...
My marriage is perfect ... for me.
Even though he can't cook and he doesn't do dishes, he does take care of the house. Anything that I need done around the house, he does.
- Installing a full length mirror in the bathroom closet so I can check my outfit before work without waking him up? CHECK.
- Installing a new kitchen because I HATED the 50's style white metal cabinets and black and white checkered counters. CHECK.
- Installing a dishwasher because the house never had one. CHECK.
- Does EVERYTHING outside the house because I don't like dirt and bugs. CHECK.
- Changing the oil in my car and doing all the repairs on my car. CHECK.
- Puts up with me when I'm in a bad mood and I take it out on him (even if it isn't his fault). CHECK.
I love you Ken!
sorry that was so sappy y'all ...